Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday's

Listened to Get Organized, The Clear & SIMPLE Way audiobook and it made me want to go to IKEA to buy those cheap boxes ($1.20) to sort the clutter in my room. At home, the nieces kept bugging me to download the latest episode of running man so I downloaded it and watched it together. Didn't go to Ikea. 

Although I stopped using weights before this and wanted to do pure callisthenics, it's just not convenient enough for me. I've to go down and cross the street to use the pull-up bar at the fitness park. I started using weights again for a month I think. I reckon I'll be even more skinnier if I didn't use weights.


I weighed myself after working out and the scale says I'm 55.1kg with 13.8% body fat. BMI is 19.9 (my height is 166cm). At least my waist hasn't become bonchet yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment