Sunday, September 15, 2013

Unproductive Day

Tought today's going to be a lepak and unproductive day. Lied down till noon, played hours of DC Universe Online just to try it and slept again in the afternoon. Wanted to watch The Ultimate Fighter on dailymotion but somehow it got stuck after 10 mins.


So I ended up finishing the Michael Linenberger's Master Your Workday Now and proceeded to download the following audiobooks I hope that I can listen to at work.


And then I proceeded to run after Maghrib. Refuelled my bike and pump the tyres just before that. I was really out of breath after each zombie chase (sprints). Not so fit after all.

After that, I actually fix the headlight of my bike.



So I thought today was gonna be my lepak and unproductive day. I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment